Question Throughout this unit, you have learned that certain links exist between emotions, motivation, and stress. In fact, if one does not handle his or her stress effectively, numerous health issues could arise. For this assignment, you are to compose a two-page reflection paper in which you examine a current or former stressful event in your life. You must embrace Selye’s general adaptation syndrome (GAS), and describe your reactions to the stressful event during each stage. Be sure that you recount the various facial expressions that you displayed as you progressed through each stage as well. What coping strategies did you embrace to help solve the problem? Additionally, how was your professional work impacted by the stressor? Furthermore, did you experience additional conflicts with other individuals as you endured this life trial? You must effectively examine each of the areas listed above. Furthermore, you should visit the CSU Online Library to identify a source that provides specific information on how this stressful issue could impact your health, future goals, and motivation. You must integrate the textbook as a source as well. Tips for writing your Reflection Paper: Introduction – This is meant to give a concise overview of the featured stressful event and is usually one paragraph in length. In your introduction, you will reveal the featured stressful event that you will examine for this paper. Summary – This contains your description of the required areas listed above in the opening statement, including Selye’s GAS, your facial expressions, coping strategies, professional impact, and relationship conflicts. Analysis – In this portion of the paper, you should provide information from the textbook and an additional source identified from the CSU Library to analyze the impact that the stressful event could have placed upon your health, future goals, and motivation. Conclusion – This summarizes your final reflections for the featured topic. For instance, what implications have you uncovered during your research that you will apply to future stressful events? Note: Do not forget to double space your response and use Times New Roman 12 pt. font. This written assignment should have a cover page, two full pages of content in which you organize the four sections of the reflection based on the guidelines as listed above, and a references page. You are required to utilize the textbook and one additional source for this assignment. Both sources should be included on your references page. You should also have accompanying in-text citations for each source that you have used throughout your response. textbook reference: Wade, C., Tavris, C., & Garry, M. (2014). Psychology (11th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.