WHAT IS AN EXAMPLE OF A PERSUASIVE SPEECH? One example of a persuasive speech is a sales pitch. In a sales pitch the salesperson is set on convincing listeners to purchase the product or service they are attempting to sell. You will know if your speech is sufficiently persuasive if your listeners choose to purchase the product or service. Even if some audience members do not purchase what you are selling after the first pitch, this does not indicate that the persuasive speech failed. It takes time for people to process what they have heard and then make decisions based on the information that was presented. In sales, it is not uncommon for customers to require multiple persuasive speeches or pitches before pulling the trigger. They may need to compare what they hear from you with the information they learn from outside sources.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.